Serving a wide range of industries having an expert partner you can trust is vital. Knowing the sites under your management are up to date with regulation and you have fast access to documentation to share with your client is a must. We currently work with lots of service companies from pressure, automotive, energy, fire and heating to name a few…supporting all aspects of pressure testing compliance.
To comply to the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR) any system with a vessel that has a pressure X volume greater than 250 bar litres, contains a relevant fluid and operates above 0.5 bar should have a written scheme of examination in place and be examined regularly by a competent person in accordance with the scheme. Any steam equipment regardless of pressure automatically falls within the regulations and requires a competent person examination.
Mandate Systems specialise in pressure testing and written scheme of examinations, below are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Independent specialist in pressure systems, with 30 years’ experience
- Secure instant scheme portal access which also provides groups linking – all your site compliance available at the touch of a button
- Timely management of annual examinations, assisting compliance to PSSR regulations
- One and done visit by a single engineer – no need for a 3rd party during examination
- Flexible examination on day and time to suit – limiting downtime
- No hidden costs – just exceptional service
We have a range of options available for service companies and can even look to support via engineer training and joint written scheme creation, call us to discuss this further.
For more information on the regulations check out the quick guide issued by the Health & Safety Executive https://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg178.pdf