Ensuring your educational equipment such as autoclaves, steam trains and other pressure systems remain compliant for PSSR 2000 is of paramount importance to you. Having worked alongside CLEAPPS for a number of years supporting many educational settings, we have a very good understanding of what you need to undertake to remain compliant.
In many cases for schools it is steam equipment, which under the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000, regardless of vessel size of type, automatically requires a written scheme of examination and needs to be examined regularly by a competent person in accordance with the scheme.
Mandate Systems specialise in pressure testing and written scheme of examinations, below are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Independent specialist in pressure systems, with 30 years’ experience
- Secure instant scheme portal access which also provides groups linking – all your site compliance available at the touch of a button
- Timely management of annual examinations, assisting compliance to PSSR regulations
- One and done visit by a single engineer – no need for a 3rd party during examination
- Flexible examination on day and time to suit – limiting downtime
- No hidden costs – just exceptional service
We are here take the hassle out of PSSR inspections and ensure compliance to the regulations.
For more information on the regulations check out the quick guide issued by the Health & Safety Executive https://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg178.pdf