With a range of varying sites under your control with critical pressure systems that will include air, steam and mixed gases, we are experts in written schemes and can support all aspects of pressure testing compliance.
To comply to the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR) any system with a vessel that has a pressure X volume greater than 250 bar litres, contains a relevant fluid and operates above 0.5 bar should have a written scheme of examination in place and be examined regularly by a competent person in accordance with the scheme. Any steam equipment regardless of pressure automatically falls within the regulations and requires a competent person examination.
Mandate Systems specialise in pressure testing and written scheme of examinations, below are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Independent specialist in pressure systems, with 30 years’ experience
- Secure instant scheme portal access which also provides groups linking – all your site compliance available at the touch of a button
- Complete peace of mind with expertly drawn written schemes of examination for the whole system which are reviewed and updated at each visit
- Timely management of annual examinations, assisting compliance to PSSR regulations
- One and done visit by a single engineer – no need for a 3rd party during examination
- Flexible examination on day and time to suit – limiting downtime
- No hidden costs – just exceptional service
We are here take the hassle out of PSSR inspections and ensure compliance to the regulations.
For more information on the regulations check out the quick guide issued by the Health & Safety Executive https://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg178.pdf