Who are we?
Mandate Systems are a family run compliance business with over 30 years specialising in written schemes of examinations for pressure systems. We are one of the UK’s leading providers offering nationwide coverage and have some amazing brands that we work with. We cater for businesses large and small across many markets which includes: renewables, waste management, transport, manufacturing, automotive…
The business has experienced organic growth year on year and is looking to accelerate this further by expanding the sales team and making headway into existing and new markets.
Our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional service and have their safety at the forefront of what we do. We pride ourselves with high quality examinations delivered promptly.
The role of a telesales executive is a vital step forward in the growth and continued success of our business. You will be responsible for the creation of your own leads by undertaking data research and building new business relationships in order to supply high quality compliance examinations, to meet HSE & pressure system safety regulations.
Supported by a level of inbound marketing leads, access to existing customers to explore growth potential, with the majority of focus primarily on outbound targeting to secure business in new and existing markets.
The skills you need:
- A proven track record of successful outbound telephone sales (min 2 years, ideally B2B)
- The ability to work successfully in a target-based environment
- Be driven by your own results and hungry to succeed
- A natural flair on the phone with the ability to speak to a varied range of people
- Strong closing abilities and skilled at overcoming objections and translating features to benefits
- The ability the build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Be able to show initiative, be a self-starter, eager to learn and able to work as a team
- Be prepared to source data and create leads for you to transact
- Attention to detail for proposal creation and pricing build
- Company pension
- Optional private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Casual dress
- Rewarded on what you sell – the more you sell the more you earn
- Interview will be either be held remotely via Zoom or face to face. This will be at our office in West Yorkshire, which will be socially distanced in line with Government guidelines.
- Job Types: Full time permanent
- Salary: £9.50 p/h + sales reward scheme + company reward scheme. OTE to be discussed
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:30
- Telephone transaction sales: 2 years (preferred)
To apply for this job, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01274 691091, to discuss the role in more detail.